Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)
The 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy program is a comprehensive and compact qualification for basics of Human Physiology, Disease, Therapeutic Compounds & drugs in use, their pharmacology & formulations & basics on drug store management & Pharma Jurisprudence. The course provides the minimum essential qualification to get registered as a Pharmacist in India & operate Retail/ Wholesale & Community Pharmacy and employment as a Hospital Pharmacist.
- Department fully equipped with ten Laboratories.
- All faculty members are highly qualified and experienced.
- Emphasis on learning through practical exposure and observation.
- The course curriculum (syllabus) is made as per the need of the industry.
- Emphasis on learning through seminar and workshops.
Laboratories and Other Facilities
- Pharmaceutics – I Lab.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Drug Store & Business Management